3rd International Academic Conference of Young Scientists «Geodesy, Architecture and Construction 2010» (GAC-2010)
Welcome to 3rd International Academic Conference of Young Scientists «Geodesy, Architecture and Construction 2010»!
This year the conference will be held as a part of the 2nd International Youth Science Festival «Litteris Et Artibus». Authors of unique (original) papers describing research in the areas of Geodesy, Architecture and Construction from Ukraine and abroad are invited to take part in the conference. Plenary Sessions will be dedicated to the reports of the invited eminent scholars. Accepted refereed papers will appear in the conference proceedings as well as on the conference website.
GAC-2010 will take place in Lviv Polytechnic National University – one of the biggest and the oldest technical university in Ukraine. Founded in 1844, our university combines more than one and a half century experience with the newest approaches to education and research. In 2009 it received the status of National self-governing research university.
Conference Areas include but are not limited to:
- Geodesy and environment monitoring.
- Inventory and land survey monitoring.
- GIS and remote probing methods.
- Urban development.
- Design of architectural environment and architecture of buildings and structures.
- History and theory of architecture and restoration of buildings, structures and works of art.
- Architectural design.
- Building construction, buildings and structures.
- Building materials and road construction.
- Environment engineering.
We hope to accept plenty of talented papers and hold many exciting discussions this year! Looking forward to seeing you in Lviv!
Даты проведения: с 25.11.2010 по 27.11.2010 Место проведения: Украина, Львов